Hello buddies, are you getting bored with using the same theme for long years. Does your current theme does not bring or generate accurate results? If so here I am going to present before you a new Woocommerce WordPress Modus theme especially for the people who love to have the furniture websites.
Yeah, you are very eager to know the best e-commerce or Woocommerce WordPress themes. Modus as the most popular and best e-commerce WordPress theme. It is a complete and more flexible with 12 different stunning pre-defined homepages related to furniture. To your curiosity do you want to know for which websites work better?
Hmm, Modus is perfect for designing the e-commerce websites related to furniture shop or marketplace, wood or fabric shop, glass shop, interiors, and equipment shops also and many more as well.
Modus is completely based on the Redux framework which is empowered with a robust admin panel support. This best e-commerce WordPress theme comes along with the integration of some plugins and add-ons as well. The plugins include Visual Composer, WPML, Price calculation formulas, Ajax, product filter and search, Mega menus, etc. Moreover, it can be said that modus possess a powerful set of features too.
Key Features of Modus eCommerce WordPress theme:
- With Modus theme, you can present your business with 12+ different layout homepages depending on your choice or preferences. It requires one single for set and installations. With just one click you can import the demo content and modify it as per your need.
- Modus comes with super ArrowPress Admin panel where you need to select the user-friendly admin panel. Everything to select or set the admin is right at your fingertips.
- Modus supports the powerful page builder i.e visual composer with drag and drop front, back editor.
- It provides mobile-optimized web pages and is of fully responsive too.
- Modus is fully compatible with Woocommerce which occupies 28% of the online stores to the maximum.
- One click installation and unlimited to choose the best color which makes your customers very eager to look for your website.
- Uni CPO a woocommerce platform which supports the custom options to calculate the Woocommerce products price based on a math formula.
- One can easily configure pages and post with the Modus WordPress theme.
- It supports the sticky menu options and provides 100% responsive results.
- It also supports powerful shortcodes, shares on social networks like Twitter and Instagram.
- Modus delivers a smooth preloading effect and also delivers only the SEO optimized content for the readers.
- It supports and checks with the cross browsers and device compatibility as well.
- It does validation through the HTML5 and CSS3 and also supports 24/7.
Besides its powerful features, it also integrated with popular plugins which add extra functionality to your website and content to act dynamically. They help to produce an outstanding output form your featured content on your blog. The plugins include:
- Visual Composer.
- Slider Revolution
- Uni CPO price calculation formulas and WP GDPR Compliance ToolKit for WordPress.
- Supports few Add Ons
- MailChimp and Contact Form
- ArrowPress Social Feed, Portfolio, Member and Testimonial too.
- Dynamically add the featured image functionality and WPML compatible too.
Modus also helps to design the layouts from 12+ options available. You can find a separate layout for different pages. For example, you can create layout pages for contact us, about us page separately and separate layout pages for shops, portfolio pages, etc. You can possibly get separate layouts for your specific pages on the website.
You might have got a few knowledge on the Modus theme and its main features. Here I will help you out to create a website very fast with the Modud theme. With the help of all the collection of pages, elements, and options one can create a beautiful website very easily.
Now it’s the time to know the things to install it.
How to install and activate the Modus WordPress theme to build your website?
Theme Installation Process:
In order to install the theme first, you need to install WordPress and then install the Modus theme.
- For WordPress to be installed, there are three requirements namely WordPress version, PHP and MySQL.
- Also, make sure that your host runs with the latest and updated WordPress versions or not.
- You need to create secure passwords for the FTP and databases. Next thing you need to recommend the PHP configuration limits because when it falls low occurs several issues.
Once you are ready with the basic process i.e WordPress installation with above-mentioned requirements then you can go further to install the themes in your WordPress blog.
You can manually upload the theme using the FTP and through the WordPress admin panel.
- If you want to go for the manual method of adding the theme then you need to download the zip package of the Modus theme in ThemeForest. Then unzip it you can see it in the themes files folder.
- Now connect your FTP server and navigate through the WordPress installation folder go to the wp-content/themes and upload the Modus folder there.
- Now go to the WordPress admin panel and in the appearance, you can see the themes and activate the Modus right from there.
You can also install directly from the WordPress admin panel. In the admin panel go to the appearance section then themes on the sidebar, you can see the add new option. Click it and a menu will appear as follows.
Now you need to click the upload theme link and upload your zip package of the Modus theme.
Once the theme uploading is finished it will install automatically. You can even activate the link by going to the appearance/themes on the sidebar menu.
Once the theme is installed you need to pick the required plugins for the Modus to function very accurately with the good feature set.
Plugin Installation Process:
After installing the theme it shows to install the plugins which are required for the Modus theme. It also shows the list of the plugins required for the theme. You need to check the required plugins and click install plugins button. All the plugins are installed one after the other.
You can also install the plugins through your WordPress admin panel. Simple navigate through plugins sections and click add new, search for the required plugin and then click install now button. Once the installation process is complete then return to the required install plugins page and install all the required plugins.
You can also manually install the plugins using FTP. You need to download the WordPress plugins to your desktop similarly to as that of the themes. Then exact the zip file, connect to the FTP network, upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins section. Now you need to go to the appearance and then plugins and activate the recently uploaded plugins. Then click activate after activating you need to configure the plugins as well.
As a next step, you need to configure the installed plugins one after the other.
After installing and activating the required theme and plugins your blog, you can check by importing the demo content with just one click.
After importing the base content then you can go to the Appearance >Import demo content and Home demos you want.
You can also import the demo content using the All In One Migration Plugin.
After installing the required themes and plugins for your website now its the time to configure your WordPress settings. You can set and edit the content as per your need. For example, you can set the default settings for the title, header, footer and post section. You can also set the shortcodes and widgets etc.
To last you can also test your website speed with the plugins such as W3 Total Cache plugin to cache the site performance.
I hope you guys well understood about the Modus Woocommerce WordPress theme. It helps to create attractive websites very fast. If you want to start a website then I hope this guide will help you a lot. The Modus theme is a well optimized and user-friendly theme. It gives e-commerce websites a perfect look to shape their businesses related to furniture stores.