What tools do content marketers use when it comes to the layer of building SEO for their creative work.
Content optimization tools play a very vital role in building unforgettable content. In the market, there are plenty of SEO content optimization tools, software solutions and services that you can use to improve your content writing efforts.
Here I am going to discuss with you some of the SEO content optimizer tools that should be apart of your workflow. You can pick anyone based on your requirements.
In general, SEO content optimization tools are categorized into some divisions namely keyword research tools, competitive research, content optimization, on-page SEO, link tracking and SEO management tools etc.
As a content marketer, you can adapt to any of the categorized SEO tools to improve your content search potential.
Keyword Research tools
to start with the content, first, you need to acquire keywords that have a good ratio of search volumes and competitiveness in the current market. Below mentioned keyword research tool will push a lot of keywords in front with a single search option. You can pick the most popular and trending keywords in the market that are in demand.
Google Keyword Planner: It is a keyword planner tool that requires Google Adwords account to access it. This tool will help you to know the best about the search query terms like revealing the related phrases, popular counts and competitive search rankings.
Frase: It is a great tool as it uses artificial intelligence to help content marketers in briefing their content. One can use this tool for rewriting an article or for making new content. It helps you to write top rated content by scanning high ranking websites content related to your search query. Frase comes with the free trial for 5 content briefing sections. If you want you can upgrade your account to a paid version upon 39$/month.
Ubersuggest: UberSuggest is a free keyword research tool that provides auto-suggestions from google searches. It presents every possible way of the search term along with the stats. It provides results in 40 different languages. You do not have to save the keywords lists but you can copy them into the spreadsheet and save them offline.
WordTracker: It is one of the long-running keyword tools that provides 10 auto-suggestions for your selected keywords. It reveals the search volume competency and KEI score i.e ratio of search volume vs competition.
Competitive Research Tools
There are competitive research tools that let you understand organic and paid search keywords that are driving traffic to your websites. This data will be helpful to unlock new opportunities for potential growth.
SEMrush: It is one of the effective and competitive research tools to know your competitors better and their keywords ranked for. This tool features are categorized into several divisions to provide support for the users. A few among them are:
- Advertising Research will show the competitor PPC ads.
- Organic research shows the keyword that ranks for.
- Adsense helps to find the publishers and advertisers.
- Link building helps to gain link authority to your competition websites.
- Keyword research helps to find the proper keywords for use as part of SEO optimization.
You can enjoy a free trial and find useful, just upgrade for its everlasting benefits.
SpyFu: This tool helps you to get a lot of information for free including the competitor PPC ads, top organic listings with domain strength, estimated clicks per month, ranking history and the most profitable keywords for your website content optimization.
With the help of below-mentioned content optimization tools, you can do keyword research very easy and tricky.
InboundWriter: InboundWriter is a very good tool for the content creators in writing SEO optimized content. This tool will provide suggestions on keywords when applied to a specific document. In its, WordPress plug-in and web form, let the topic research data from the keyword and social media sources.
Scribe: Scribe provides a WordPress plug-in and stand-alone software as a service offering. This tool helps to do topic research within the document view on the search keywords and on the social media sources like Google+, Twitter etc. It will analyze your document and shows you the keyword optimization recommendations.
On-Page Tech SEO
In order to have great search performance, one needs to aware of the site’s speed, crawling errors, search engine friendliness etc. Below mentioned tools will help you to find and identify the issues and chances to improve them.
- Pingdom Website Speed Test. This tool helps to find out how fast your pages are loading. It provides customized suggestions on how to improve the load times of the pages by analyzing them. Because slow load pages create a negative impact, which is not an effective way.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool: It is a software program that you can run locally to identify the errors, issues by crawling your website. One can enjoy its services in free and paid versions. In the free version, it limits to 500 items crawling. If you want to have a great experience, then go for the paid version.
- Google Webmaster Tools: This tool helps the website owners to have a better understanding of their website statistic by displaying them in the graph format. It had also a possibility of determining the accurate keywords that appear on Google’s search results.
Effective tools for tracking links
Links place a very prominent role in determining the website’s growth as well as a ranking factor. Here are tools that help you to track the link profiles on the website.
- Open Site Explorer: It is one of the SEO tool offered by Moz. This tool helps to check the MozRank and MozTrust for the preferred URL’s. As an effective link tracking tool, it helps to determine the scores of the domains and page authority. It helps to compare multiple URL’s, moreover, in the paid subscription, provides deeper data insights.
- Majestic SEO: Majestic SEO offers a visual measurement of the link quality thereby enhancing trust flow. It helps the content marketers to research their links and competitors links as well. One can get the complete data about the links such as link type, history and the text most often used in those links.
- Ahrefs: It provides both free and paid subscription format for determining the links. Content marketers can easily get through the links related to any domain, new links, links lost, and can perform link text analysis. Using this tool, one can compare two domains for free to generate an overview of the links and its types in the content.
SEO Content Optimization ToolsSEO Management tools
From an SEO point of view, it helps the business to effectively organize the tasks, reports and researches to be done to gain organic traffic.
- Raven: It is a mixture of some useful tools to do content optimization, social media marketing, PPC advertising etc. It benefits small and medium scale business. From the cost point of view, it is a pretty tool to do the page level analysis and drag the reports to track the search functionality.
- Optify: It is a very effective tool for medium and large scale businesses. It comes with a suite of tools for managing SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, automation, lead tracking etc. It helps in analyzing your website to improve its organic search performance.
All the above-mentioned SEO tools do a great job in fulfilling the content marketers. Apart from them, there is a completely free tool that everyone is aware of it i.e Google analytics. It provides any kind of information about your data on the web. Moreover, it helps users with some certification programs and sessions to make the most out of content marketing.
Hope this article provides you with good information about the SEO content Optimization tools in the market.
If you have any queries, please do comments below.
Leave A Comment