YUPHORIA CELL PHONE REVIEW
The Yuphoria is the second device launched in India by YU, among the micromax category. This mobile price is lower than the Yureka and an entry level smartphone based on android. Despite of the price consideration it does good in case of features. This mobile phone comes with a package containing cell phone, a charger rated at 5V/1.5A, a USB cable, the battery, screen protector, a cleaning cloth and a headset. The cell phone has a metal body with stainless steel frame around the sides. The phone display is made of corning Gorilla Glass 3.The mobile phone has a 5 inches’ of screen size with display resolution factor of 1280*720. It runs on Qualcomm snapdragon 410 MSM8916 with quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU at 1.2 GHz and adreno 306 GPU. The cell phone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can extend up to 32 GB with the help of microSD support. The mobile runs on Cyanogen OS 12,now check the features of this cell phone.
|Display|| Screen size: 5 inches
Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
Pixels per inch: 294
|Hardware|| Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad-core
Processor make: Qualcomm snapdragon 410
RAM: 2 GB
Internal storage:16 GB
Expandable storage: 32 GB
Expandable storage Type: microSD
Operating system:Cyanogen OS 12
|Camera|| Rear camera:8-mega pixels
Front camera: 5 mega pixels
|Connectivity & Network|| Wi-Fi: Yes
WiFi standards supported: 803.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: Yes,v 4.00
Number of SIMs: 2
|SIMS:|| No of Sims: 2
SIM Type: Micro-SIM
Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Proximity, sensor Hub
Stand Talktime:up to7 hours
Alert Types: Vibration,MP3 WAV ringtones
3.5 mm jack: Yes
- The yuphoria has a stainless steel metal body which is very attractive and makes it look simple and easy to handle.
- The image quality is good and sharp and excellent for selfies with the 5MP front camera of aperature f/2.2.
- The phone comes with Cyanogen OS 12 in built with truecaller integration, a screen recording app, effective theme engine installed, and double tap to wake and sleep.
- The yuphoria has a excellent battery capacity of 2230 mAh with the of snapdragon processor.
- With the help of sensors ie Gyroscope, Proximity, Light sensors it has an excellent gaming facility.
- The phone looks good with the help of pure Wolf son and AAC speakers so that we can have clear sound effects.
- The yuphoria phone has an vivid and sharp display which is equipped with corning Gorilla Glass 3 covering ,5 inches screen size with 16.7 m colors support.
- The cell phone response is good and fast with the help of the OS which can provide security, privacy, customization and control over your plans.
- The phone finds to well suit in case of watching videos, playing games and listening to your interested tracks of music with the 4G LTE power consumption technology and 64-bit snapdragon 410 processor.
The performance is quite simple and good, well optimized OS where you feel no power lack, smooth scrolling and multitasking of apps. There is mild lag in case of gaming. The phone plays very good in case of audio but the headphone output is not good. The video facility is also lack up to the mark and as a whole it has very mediocre camera. The battery life is also appearing to be less than impressive. The touch screen responsive is not satisfactory and due to cheap material used in manufacture the mobile phone overall performance is found to be normal or less than average.
The Yuphoria mobile costs at 6999 /-.At the price point of view this mobile phone is impressive by considering all the features and specifications. But in case of real life usage it finds to be abnormal because of its build design which is made from very cheap metal, touch screen response, poor handset quality, and battery life. One can consider this phone if there is a software update to OS.
Thanks for reading this cell phone review.