Everybody has a dream to maintain a website, maintaining a website with good content is not as an easy thing. Need to post articles twice or thrice a week to get good traffic to your site. Now we need to get approval for google adsense, what are the steps need to be taken to get approved. There are 8 things to follow before applying for google adsense.
1) Website design: If you are developing a wordpress blog select a good wordpress theme, you can find best themes in Studiopress themes, This offers lots of themes for you, while purchasing theme add Genesis framework to your theme which will help full in easy customization in design and single button to upgrade your wordpress versions, mobile friendly theme is added advantage, the design should be user friendly and maintain menu navigation clear and good to see the links.
2) Top Level Domain selection: This plays major role to start the website. Purchase top level .com domain from good hosting company like Dreamhost, and maintain good space and Ram to access the site very fast. Don’t create free blogspot or wordpress.org free registered website for blogging , google will not approve those free registered sites.
3) Content Management: managing the unique content is key success to approval for adsense, google will not encourage copied content, some of the bloggers think posting more articles will get google adsense, its wrong for example I had started my website before 6 months, while applying to google adsense I had only 16 articles in my blog. So from this you can understand that there is no rule to post minimum articles.
4) Google Analytics Code Integration: Integrate you website with google analytics, google will provide code to place on you website, which will help in tracking your website traffic and users interests, based on users interests you can add more articles to get more traffic to your site.
5) Google Webmaster Tools: Adding your website to google webmaster tools will provide the details of crawl errors and will show the details of indexed pages, need to fix crawl errors to increase site performance. We can submit our blog urls in webmaster tools; google will accept 500 urls per day approximately.
6) Privacy & policy: In google terms and conditions, blogger need to provide the terms and conditions of his site, which will help while applying for adsense approval.
7) About us page: Need to create about us page, here you need to provide the details of author, and need to provide what kind of technology solutions will you provide, if you are a technical blogger.
8) Contact us Page: Blogger need to create contact us page, which is useful to user to communicate with admin for more technical assistant, it is also one of the condition for adsense approval.
I hope these 8 tips will keep in mind, while applying for google adsense account approval process.
Thanks for reading this article,Please subscribe for more articles.